Thursday, May 5, 2011

I can win the chess crown again


Topalov: I can win the chess crown again

"I have worked quite hard and I think my shape is pretty good. One never knows for sure when it comes to chess, but I am optimistic about my performance,” Bulgaria?s veselin Topalov said before setting off for Kazan, where he is to take part in the FIDE Challengers’ Tournament. The tournament starts on May 4, 2011 and the winner will play world champion Vishy Anand in a 12-game match for the chess crown.

Maria Dimitrova

Source: http://paper.standartnews.com

No comments:

Dalam hidup, terkadang kita lebih banyak mendapatkan

Apa yang tidak kita

inginkan

Dan ketika kita mendapatkan apa yang kita inginkan,

Akhirnya kita tahu bahawa yang kita inginkan

Terkadang tidak dapat membuat

Hidup kita menjadi lebih bahagia.

Let's Play Against Shredder