Monday, September 12, 2011

Equal chances?



At the press conference after the first game of the match Alexander Grischuk (Russia) vs David Navara (Czech Republic) were careful in their opinions.

Navara: at the beginning of the game I made an impreciseness for I thought that I equalized the position. But my move 16...Qe7 was not the strongest one. Further on I had to fight for a draw. Though as a result I managed to do it without major problems.

Grischuk: In general I agree with my opponent’s opinion. I spent a lot of time in the opening and got slightly better position. Perhaps 24.h4 seemed to be the best solution but at that moment I could not find anything better.

— May we consider that after today’s game the chances for David to make a victory seem to be higher?

Navara: It is difficult to say, Grandmaster Grischuk is considered to be the tournament favorite. I think now the chances became equal. Anyway it is hard to predict the result.

Grischuk: I will not open the America. It is better to play with White than with lack. But it is possible to win with any color.

Official website: http://chess.ugrasport.com

No comments:

Dalam hidup, terkadang kita lebih banyak mendapatkan

Apa yang tidak kita

inginkan

Dan ketika kita mendapatkan apa yang kita inginkan,

Akhirnya kita tahu bahawa yang kita inginkan

Terkadang tidak dapat membuat

Hidup kita menjadi lebih bahagia.

Let's Play Against Shredder